Thursday 15 November 2012

Some Lovely Feed Back

I got a e-mail today with some feedback, I am trying to clear out my studio room and convert it back into a bedroom
I no longer paint that much and doing so is causing a lot of pain not only psychically but mentally too

I know I am doing the right thing with this much to my friends objections, I am not letting my illness beat me I am merely accepting I no longer can paint and moving on to something I can do without pain.

I can't fight anymore I want to relax and enjoy what I am doing!

So I have been selling off some pieces at clearance prices, It's like a plaster if you tear it of quickly it hurts less and this is my plain with my artwork.

The E-mail read...

I am absolutely delighted with the Painting, you've really got a talent. I was also wondering if you will be selling the other items from your clearance and if so can you email me the details as I will definitely like to buy more.
By the way the Internet doesn't do your work Justice!!
Thanks and take care.
D

I love getting such lovely feedback and it confirms that art should be shared and enjoyed!


A nice way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment