Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pentych Nudes finds a New Home



It was a great day yesterday when news came in via the art gallery that my
Pentych nudes have been sold!

I painted these five for my 2011 Solo Exhibtion they was also
displayed at the Saron Expo.

They took five months to paint and after much consideration
I decided to sell them to raise money for Macmillian Cancer Support

However these paintings come with a twist, when hung in the 30 day solo exhibtion
the display only lasted 4 days before complaints led to the display being taken down!

Then at a local weekend art show, complaints led to nudes being banned
from future shows, so it seems we are not out of the dark ages yet!

I hope the new purchaser enjoys the paintings as much as I enjoyed painting them
and happy in the knowledge that his investment will increase in value over the years and will
be making a difference...



Hung in the Solo Exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment