Monday 6 August 2012

Bubblegum Moo


Bubblegum Moo
Acrylics on Boxed Canvas


I can't really tell you where this painting came from, the reference image is one of the cows in the back field
But the colours and concept came for my cosmic force!

I am going through what many might call a grey area
I have self doubts as a artist and this is confounded by lack of sales.
I never asked to make a living from my artwork just be able to fund my painting
and my art classes ( which have now ended as I can't afford them)
and raise money for some charities

I am not ingénue, I know it's a hard world out there and it's very hard to make it as a artist and I
am just not good at this self promotion malarkey plus I don't want to be a commercial painter either
Whats called for is a fairy godmother's wand..
Do they exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment