Monday 18 June 2012

Back To Basic's



Iris Sketch



Garlic Sketch



Break In the Skies
Acrylics On Canvas

Every Artist has confidence issues, I get them all the time.
my problem is I can't always get whats in my head on to canvas
I am not a natural artist, I have a natural artist eye.
I see art, colours and beauty in everything I see but I have to work really hard to
project what I see on to canvas

When I hit a rut, I always go back to basics, working on quick colourful
piece's, sketches and trawl through reference photos

I think I am always going to have these hiccoughs but I guess as long as there's always someone out there
to spur me on I will always get through them.
Although I think I might have to give up painting because I can't afford the materials or course fee's anymore,
I am spending more then I am getting back and one thing I learnt right at the beginning you can't cut corners
on quality, this will only reflect in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment